YOU are the spark that ignites generations of power!
Great blessings can come out of any difficulty when wisdom is used for personal growth.
Wisdom is the third step in JOURNALriffic’s 4 Steps of Discovery.
A principle is a natural law.
There are laws that govern the physical world, like gravity,
and laws that govern happiness in human interactions, like love, respect, and honesty.
This month, we have been exploring the principle of COMPASSION.
in order to strengthen ourselves and thereby be a positive INfluence in our
family and family line.
To refer to Monday’s post, click here.
INspired Thought: “One part of living mindfully in the present in order to be happy and live a purpose-filled life as TODAY’s ChangeMaker includes identifying the possibility for growth in every situation. Each of us is equipped to be able to find answers within ourselves when we seek them. Often they come through having multiple experiences. This Think About It Thursday message and exercise serves as a reminder to write down what you learn in your journal or personal history records, so that the experiences you’ve paid a price to learn are not lost to your posterity [and others who will feel the ripple effect of your INfluence].” –Carolyn Calton, JOURNALriffic
Thursday JOURNALriffic Guided-journaling Prompt
Remember that life is happening for you, not to you. It’s the lessons we learn from adversity that help us grow and remember who we really are. With that perspective, ponder upon the principle you’ve chosen, and seek wisdom.
- Think of an experience in your life in which this month’s principle or its absence played a role. Ask yourself, “Did I identify the opportunity for growth in this experience and use my conscience-guided wisdom to grow personally?”
- As part of your personal history, write down the wisdom you gleaned and the insight you gain as additional understanding comes forth. Use your own words just the way they come to your mind.
- Reflect upon the principle, notice your sincere desires to progress, and then set your intention to receive other ideas, insight and strength that will help you to continue to grow. Remain open-hearted and open-minded to receiving further enlightenment as it comes.
By INtegrating this month’s principle in your daily living,
you align your heart’s desire with your true/authentic nature and
turn your pain into purpose.
You can experience
- Less stress
- More confidence
- Healthier relationships
- Positive self-development
- Clarity of your life’s purpose
- Greater peace of mind
If you haven’t already, click here
to learn more about how you can join our FREE telecalls
and receive recorded messages each month
Disclaimer: Please remember that information contained here is provided as an informational resource only and is not a substitute for medical or professional care.
Disclosure of Material Connection : I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”I am Carolyn Calton, the founder of Family Tree Quest and the CEO of the Liahona Light Institute, of which the Liahona Light Academy is its online arm. I am the author of JOURNALriffic. Lori Wiser is an affiliate of Amazon, and if you click Additional Family History Resources or Unique Gift Ideas and Products, you will access some of my affiliates. If you make a purchase, I will receive a small commission. You will not be charged any extra for your purchase through these links. I thank you for using these links.